This sweet scalloped heart box is just the thing for all sorts of Valentine’s Day goodies and treats! Learn how to assemble the cut files in the step-by-step tutorial video below.
This file scales really well, and in the photo above, the pink box is scaled to 75% the original size, so if you’re looking for a smaller box for your Valentine’s Day goodies and treats, you can easily resize the box to the size that you’d like.
Check out the step-by-step tutorial below to learn how to assemble the scalloped heart box SVG files:
Supplies Used in This Project
The following supply list contains affiliate links. I make a small commission if you purchase through these links, and I really appreciate it if you do!
– Scalloped Heart Box SVG Cut Files
– Silhouette Cameo 3 Electronic Cutting Tool
– Silhouette Studio, Designer Edition
– Bazzill Smoothie Cardstock, Coconut Swirl (for the patterned liner pieces)
– Love Always Digital Patterns (I used the multi-colored heart pattern from this set for the patterned liner pieces)
– My Favorite Things Red Hot Card Stock
– HP Premium Laserjet Paper, 32lb. (for the ribbon pieces on both boxes)
– My Favorite Things Pink Lemonade Card Stock (for the pink box – MFT doesn’t seem to carry this color anymore, but their Tickled Pink card stock looks similar, so this is what I linked to)
– Core’dinations Glitter Silk Cardstock (for the glitter piece on the pink box)
– Scor-Tape, 1/4 inch
– Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
– craft scissors (optional, to cut the tape)